Ghana To Host Water Africa, West Africa Building And Construction Exhibition In June
ACE Event Management from the UK is delighted to bring Water Africa and West Africa Building & Construction back to Accra from June 8-10, 2022, at the Accra International Conference Centre (AICC) after a two-year absence.
The three-day prestigious event is not to be missed, with over 60 Companies showcasing their latest technology in the Water, Sanitation, Environmental, Housing and Construction sectors from around the globe and Africa.
Running parallel to the exhibition is a stimulating two-day seminar programme including a panel of experts’ discussions on “Safe Drinking Water – Latest Technologies, Strategies, and Innovation” and “Innovations in Building and Construction – Addressing the Housing Deficit”.
There will be a CPD course/workshop on June 10, on the topic “Paradigm Shifts in Urban Water Management: Innovative Technologies and Green Solutions” organised by the world-renowned Professor Bob Andoh, which will offer insights into what we can do as individuals, professionals, institutions and collectively to address the incessant flooding, pollution and environmental degradation problems occurring in our cities.
This is a fantastic networking opportunity for consultants, contractors, engineers, architects, planners, developers, NGOs, built environment professionals, Government officials, and the general business community.
Entry is free for the exhibition, seminar programme, and CPD course. Register Now!
The exhibition and its accompanying seminars are endorsed and supported by:
- Ministry of Sanitation and Water Resources
- Ministry of Works and Housing
- The Ghana Institution of Engineering
- West African Federation of Engineering Organisations
- Ghana Water Company Limited
- Water Resources Commission
- Water Research Institute (CSIR)
- Community Water and Sanitation Agency
- Ghana Institute of Architects.
- Ghana Institution of Surveyors.
- Ghana Real Estate Developers Association.
- Association of Ghana Industries.